Dear Valued Patient,
Most outpatient medical, nutrition and/or behavioral health visits conducted by your provider may be converted to a telehealth visit in response to the ongoing risk of COVID-19, the Coronavirus. This means that most of your clinical visits, which previously took place face-to-face, will now be conducted by phone. A few exceptions will be communicated when you call for an appointment.
For most future clinic visits, please be aware of the following:
- Do NOT report to the clinic at the time of your appointment; your appointment will be conducted by phone.
- Check that the phone number(s) in your medical record are up-to-date and reflect where you would prefer to receive your provider’s call. You can check and/or update your numbers with our Front Desk or Community Liaison staff at your designated health center (numbers listed below)
- Pediatrics at Wendover 336-272-1050
- Family Medicine at Arlington 336-333-3348
- Family Medicine at Eugene 336-355-9920
- Family Medicine at Northwood 336-355-9920
- Family Medicine at Elm 336-884-0224
- Family Medicine at Brentwood 336-355-9722
- At the time of your appointment, be prepared to receive your provider’s phone call in a location where you can have privacy and in a quiet environment, if possible. For most, this will be at home. We ask that you have your phone line open for 15 minutes before your appointment time and 30 minutes after your appointment time.
- Because providers may be working from home, note that a phone call may come through as an “unknown number.”
If you have any questions or concerns about engaging in telehealth or teletherapy visits, please reach out to your designated health center at the number listed above.
Thank you for understanding as we adapt to offer you the best care possible with an awareness for the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis.
View as a PDF: COVID-19 Letter
View as PDF: Spanish COVID-19 Letter